How to care for Mongolian lamb fur
Mongolian Tibetan fur has long curly hairs, please follow below steps when caring the items made of this fur material:
1. Brush regularly: Use a soft-bristled brush to remove any dirt, debris, or tangles from the fur. Brush in the direction of the hair growth.
2. Spot clean: If there is a stain or spill, use a damp cloth to gently blot the area. Avoid using water or other liquids, as they can damage the fur, and wet skin leather can cause matting and clumping. If the fur does get wet, let it air dry away from direct heat.
3. Store properly: When not in use, store your Mongolian lamb fur item in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Hang it on a wide hanger or lay it flat, avoiding any pressure or weight on the fur.
4. Avoid harsh chemicals: Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents to clean your Mongolian lamb fur. These can damage the fur and cause it to mat or shed.
5. Professional cleaning: Consider having your Mongolian lamb fur item professionally cleaned every few years to keep it looking its best. A professional cleaner can also repair any damage or shed caused by wear and tear.
6. Always check the care instructions that come with your specific product, as some materials may require different care methods.